This is it. This is the pinnacle of nerdom. This is the greatest height of nerdery that has ever been reached before.
Peter in Loki’s body on a bus downtown to the real Loki and making an excuse that he’s going to a comic convention.
Never will such levels of pure fucking nerd ever be seen again, it’s just not possible. This is a beautiful day, I am glad I am alive to experience this, god bless.
SHIT THEY’RE ON TO US
The gif makes the post 666% better
Ladies and gentlemen please
Would you bring your attention to me?
For a feast for your eyes to see
An explosion of catastrophe
Like nothing you’ve ever seen before
Watch closely as I open this door
Your jaws will be on the floor
After this you’ll be begging for more
Militarystuck designs by Mookie
• So one Saturday morning Sirius wakes up to find the dorm deserted and he’s convinced he’s still half asleep as he puts on some trousers and then feels around his trunk for something to wear until his fingers touch something soft and he doesn’t even look at it before grabbing it and slipping it on.
• And he’s like oh okay this feels nice so he exits the room and wonders why everyone is staring at him more than usual.
• And some girls actually start cooing as he walks past and others look ready to burst into tears and Sirius is just more confused by the second.
• So he finally reaches the Great Hall and James barely stifles a laugh and Remus’s ears turn pink.
• And Sirius is like okay what is everyone looking at and James goes ‘Paddy? Did you check what pieces of clothing you chose to wear today? Glanced at a mirror even once?”
• So Sirius finally looks down to his chest and raises his eyebrows as he sees the recognisable huge dark brown letters that read ‘RJ Lupin’ knitted on the oversized sweater Remus’s mum gave him for his sixteen birthday.
• And when James places their two-way mirror in front of him Sirius can see a dark purple ‘bruise’ on his neck.
• Sirius only shrugs and makes to sit down when Snape enters the hall and looks at him with a sneer ‘Wearing your boyfriend’s clothes Black?’
• And as the teachers get ready to intervene, Sirius smirks lazily which throws everyone off because it’s Snape and he never backs down from a possible fight.
• ‘As a matter of fact I am’ and just like that he reaches across the table and holds Remus from his shirt’s collar lifting him up and capturing his lips in a long kiss, pulling away and pecking his lips once more before letting go making Remus drop on his chair in a blushing, speechless mess.
• And so Sirius sits down as if what happened was something that happened every day leaving the entire Hall gaping at the pair and the only thing he says is ‘Wormtail, pass me the salt?’
• And James smiles proudly at his friends, Peter looks bored as he passes Sirius the salt and Remus smiles stupidly at his boyfriend because he really couldn’t have chosen a better way to come out.
(And you know McGonagall and some other staff members had to cover their mouths with their hands to cover their giddy smiles because they all totally saw that coming for years)
YOU FORGOT THE BEST ONE